FourSight Acceptable Use Policy
Last Modified: February 7, 2022
This FourSight Acceptable Use Policy ("FAUP") applies to the use of any product, service or website provided by us (FourSight), whether we provide it directly or use another party to provide it to you (each, a "FourSight Service"). This FAUP is designed to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations that apply to the FourSight Service. This FAUP also protects the interests of all of our clients and their customers, as well as our goodwill and reputation. These terms are so important that we cannot provide the FourSight Service unless you agree to them. By using the FourSight Service, you are agreeing to these terms.
1. Reporting Suspected Violations
3. Proper Usage of the FourSight Service
If you are using any FourSight Service, this FAUP applies to you. Every client of ours agrees to abide by this FAUP and is responsible for any violations. You are not allowed to assist or engage others in a way that would violate this FAUP. We will enforce and ensure compliance with this FAUP by using methods we consider to be appropriate, such as complaint and email failure monitoring. We may also suspend or terminate your use of FourSight Services pursuant to our Customer Terms of Service for violations of this FAUP.
1. Reporting Suspected Violations
We encourage recipients of email messages sent using the FourSight Service to report suspected violations of this FAUP to us by forwarding a copy of the received email with FULL headers to email@example.com. We have a policy to investigate all of these reports and to respond in the way we consider appropriate.
If you know of or suspect a violation of this FAUP, you will promptly notify us in writing of the known or suspected violation of this FAUP.
2. No Disruption
You agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
- Advertise products or services not intended by us
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
Examples of prohibited actions include (without limitation) include hacking, spoofing, denial of service, mailbombing and/or sending any email that contains or transmits any virus or propagating worm(s), or any malware, whether spyware, adware or other such file or program.
These restrictions apply regardless of your intent and whether or not you act intentionally or unintentionally.
3. Proper Usage of the FourSight Service
You will respect the limits that apply to your use the FourSight Service as specified in the Product and Services Catalog available at (the “Service Limits”). We may update or change these Service Limits by updating , so we encourage you to review this page periodically.
In addition, and without limiting the other requirements in this FAUP, you may not (directly or indirectly) use the FourSight Service with content, or in a manner that:
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of another's privacy or otherwise violates another’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party's intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person's computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of the FourSight Service from using and enjoying our website and/or the FourSight Service;
- harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by your use, including without limitation any ISP, ESP, or news or user group (and including by way of example and not limitation circumventing or exceeding equipment use rights and restrictions and/or location and path identification detail);
- is legally actionable between private parties;
- encourages, promotes, facilitates or instructs others to engage in illegal activity;
- promotes, encourages, or facilitates: hate speech, violence, discrimination based on race, color, sexual orientation, marital status, gender or identity expression, parental status, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship and/or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organizations or individuals who promote, encourage, or facilitate hate speech, violence, discrimination, either through their own content or through distribution of user generated content, are prohibited from using the FourSight Service, regardless of whether the FourSight Service is used specifically for the prohibited activities. Violation of these standards may result in termination of your use of the FourSight Service.
You are responsible for moderating user generated content or user activity on your platform or service. User generated content that violates these standards may result in termination of your use of the FourSight Service.
10. General Terms
We may immediately suspend your access to the FourSight Service if you breach this FAUP or don’t respond to us in a reasonable period after we’ve contacted you about a potential breach of this FAUP. We may also suspend your access as we explain in our Customer Terms of Service and, if you breach this FAUP, we may terminate your subscription agreement for cause. You acknowledge we may disclose information regarding your use of any FourSight Service to satisfy any law, regulation, government request, court order, subpoena or other legal process. If we make this type of required disclosure we will notify you, unless we are required to keep the disclosure confidential.
We are not obligated to, but may choose to, remove any prohibited materials and deny access to any person who violates this FAUP. We further reserve all other rights.
We may update and change any part or all of this FAUP. If we update or change this FAUP,we will let you know by posting the revised copy on our website. When we change this FAUP, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review this FAUP periodically.